Welcome!

I have lived across the United States and traveled across the world. Each one brings wonderful memories which include amazing foods. My desire is to search for some of my favorites from the past while finding new favorites and making new memories. Join me on my adventure!

Monday, February 7, 2011

King Cake #1 ordered

First king cake of the season has been ordered. I am so stinking excited, I don't know if I can contain myself until it arrives Thursday-ish.

I have also decided to only order one king cake at a time so we can extend the enjoyment of each cake. This week I ordered a cherry & bavarian cream king cake from Rouses, Louisiana's Best. Next up - Pronia's Deli in Lake Charles, LA. Hopefully soon I'll also be revisiting Market Basket's king cake.

I can almost taste the king cake now...and my poor scale can almost feel the pounds adding up already. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment